neděle 21. ledna 2018

News on Idearum UPDATED

I am preparing a talk on a game narrative for a FemDevs event. (Yes, I am a proud female indie game developer now :) 

And I realized this:

a) I still have a blog!
b) I made some promises (t)here.
c) Thinking of it now, I might as well write those posts!

Let's begin with the most current news:

Two days ago, Andie, Maggie and I had a Skype interview with an actual journalist (from the PC Games News). You can read the article here
I was both excited and anxious about it even though it is not the first time Tahutahu studios' girls have been interviewed about our game:
During the final presentation of Stugan games in Stockholm, Matla spoke about Idearum to Gamereactor
Andie was interviewed by La Nave Sonda (unfortunately the interview is in Spanish only, sorry!)

Idearum is currently being showcased in Chicago as a part of Her Environment multi-media exhibition. It is pretty cool - Idearum even got mentioned by the Chicago Tribune!

For those interested in tracing our Internet presence, we also have: 

website and
the press kit with all the basic info
dev log on Tig Source 
twitter of course

Uf, I realize this post is mostly links (and I am a bit terrified of making promises, considering the amount of time it took me to write another post) but (why the heck not) I promise to post a less link-heavy post this week.
Thank you for your patience! Talk to you again soon :)


Andie and me as Swedish forest fairies. Yes, this is what Stuganeers do when not developing games. They roam the forest, making flower crowns for each other, playing the ukulele and singing Shiny happy people. And I am not pulling your leg here. Ah, the sweet memories!


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat